Unit B, located on the first floor, boasts three bright, comfortable bedrooms, an eat-in kitchen with optional washer and drier hookups, a spacious living room, and a quaint bathroom with a full tub.
- 3 Bedrooms: Wall to wall carpeting, each with a small closet.
- 1 Bathroom: Small, but with a full tub.
- Living Room: Wall to wall carpeting and two large windows.
- Eat-in Kitchen: Linoleum tile floor, ceramic wall tiles in kitchen area, wooden cupboards, 2 bay sink, electric stove, dishwasher, refrigerator w/freezer and ceiling fan.
- Rent: $1000/mo.
- Lease Length: Negotiable.
- Ground floor.
- Entrance: Front and Rear.
- 980 square feet.
- Heating: Baseboard heat provided.
- City water included.
- Electrical: Available. Not provided.
- Phone: Available. Not provided.
- Paint: All interior surfaces freshly painted. Interior white. Exterior awaiting blue stain, with white accents.
- Kitchen Appliances Provided: Stove, dishwasher, and refrigerator.
- Shared yard space. Approx. 5000 square feet. Includes cement pad and basketball hoop.
- Border: Hedge along front and one side. Neighbor's fence in back. Driveway on remaining side.
- Off-street parking: Single space.
- Carpets: Wall to wall berber. Professionally cleaned.
- Linoleum Tile: Industrial grade. Waxed.
- Locks changed since previous tenants.
- Pets are negotiable. Renters insurance required.
- This home has successfully completed Norwich Public Utilities Energy Audit!
- Vinyl Windows: All windows are double glazed replacement vinyl for greater efficiency.
- Drier hook-up provided. Washer hook-up negotiable.